Welcome to Monash Health Volunteer Services
Volunteers at Monash Health aim to enhance the experience of patients, families and visitors to the organisation.
We are currently recruiting volunteers for Monash Medical Centre and Monash Children's Hospital. Recruitment for all other Monash Health sites is currently closed for the remainder of 2018.
Conditions of volunteering
Monash Health volunteers must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to commit to 3-4 hours weekly for a period of 12 months.
- Prepared to participate in an interview process, orientation, induction and complete training requirements
- Free of any criminal history of violence, drug offenses, sex offenses or crimes against children and be willing to undertake Police and Working with Children checks and consent to the release of these results to Monash Health
- Willing to sign a statutory declaration if entering residential aged care facilities
- Available to be photographed by Security staff in order that a Monash Health Identification tag stating their name can be produced
- Willing to adhere to codes of conduct, privacy and confidentiality and infection control, together with all relevant Monash Health policies, including OH&S policy and emergency procedures
If volunteering with Monash Health is of interest to you review the current volunteer opportunities and fill in an application by clicking on the icon in the top right hand corner.
To successfully complete the application form make sure you have the following information ready:
- Resume detailing education, volunteer and work history
- Referee details- Name, professional relationship to you, phone and email contacts.