The Salvation Army Volunteer Opportunities:
- · Assisting clients through the Food Pantry Client Choice program, stocking shelves with food, assist clients to vehicles w/food.
- · Winter Nightwatch Weekend Feeding Program (October-April) - Drivers and Servers needed.
- · Bellringing, Thanksgiving & Christmas Applications and Distribution, Gift Wrapping, Poinsettia Deliveries,
- Boxing of Food (October-December)
- · Afterschool Homework Helpers, Recreational and Craft Activities (school year)
- · Kitchen/Food Service for afterschool program: assist cook preparing meals, cleaning kitchen/dining areas, serving meals
- · Small Fry Basketball Coaches (seasonal)
- · Summer Kids Cruisin’ Café Driver and Servers
- · Drivers to pick up food from Fallbrook Super Saver (must be approved through our office)
- · Special Events: such as...Picnic in the Park/Safe Kids Blast (May), Easter Gift Distribution to Area Nursing Home Facilities, Back Pack & School Supplies Give-Away.
...AND MUCH MORE!!
Contact Phone: Theresa Tuttle
@ 402-474-6263 Ext. 1509 or