The Salvation Army Volunteer Opportunities:
- · Assisting clients through the Food Pantry Client Choice program, stocking shelves with food, assisting staff as needed.
- · Thanksgiving & Christmas opportunities such as Bellringing (sign up at registertoring.com), Thanksgiving & Christmas Applications and Distribution, Gift Wrapping, Poinsettia Deliveries, Boxing of Food .
- · Afterschool Homework Helpers, Recreational and Craft Activities (school year)
- · Kitchen/Food Service for afterschool program: cleaning kitchen/dining areas, serving meals
- Janitorial opportunities.
- · Small Fry Basketball Coaches (seasonal) & workers for concession stand and ticket taking.
- · Drivers to pick up food from Fallbrook Super Saver (must be an approved driver through our office)
- · Special Events: such as...Picnic in the Park/Safe Kids Blast (May), Easter Gift Distribution to Area Nursing Home Facilities, Back Pack & School Supplies Give-Away (August).
...AND MUCH MORE!!
Contact Phone: Theresa Tuttle
@ 402-474-6263 Ext. 1509 or