DOXA Special Events Volunteer!
- Do you like being a part of the crew for special events and parties?
- Do you enjoy helping with the set up and strike of events?
- Can you safely lift between 25-30 pounds?
- appreciates safe practices and governing regulations
Special Events Team Members have:
- Experience in event management
- Closed toe or steel-toed shoes
- Appropriate clothing for event-related duties (Festival T-shirt will be provided)
- A can-do attitude for event set up and striking duties
- Can safely lift up to 30 pounds
- flexibility in abilities, including welcoming guests, registration, serving and bussing, ushering, providing information about DOXA programs