DOXA Photography & Videography Volunteer!
- Are you interested in supporting DOXA with your exemplary eye and ability to capture an artful perspective within a moment?
- Are you friendly, have good communication skills, dependable, and able to work independently, maintaining professionalism with all DOXA-related contacts?
- supportive of DOXA photography and filming objectives
- Interested in promoting DOXA by capturing eye catching moments and images that encapsulate the overall festival: its people, events and highlights
As a DOXA Photography & Videography Volunteer you:
- Enjoy capturing a variety of photos at events ranging from posed guest shots, candid shots, promotional materials of sponsors at the festival, audience pans, and Q&A panels, visiting filmmakers and guests
- Will assist with the set-up and strike of certain spaces and photography/ filmmaking materials
- Are ready and available to supply your own equipment and basic post-production.
Please note: if you do not own all of these items, contact us with a list of what you have available
PHOTOGRAPHERS: digital SLR, multiple lenses (at least one low light friendly), multiple 12GB+ memory cards, tripod/monopod, flash, card reader, editing software »
VIDEOGRAPHERS: digital video camera, onboard mic, onboard light source, multiple 12GB+ memory cards, tripod, ash card reader, editing software
Volunteers include both the time in festival and in production with a minimum 16 hour commitment. Note that volunteers who commit and perform beyond 24 hours, shoot & post inclusive, are eligible for a Festival Pass and other perks