Overview & Mission Statement
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region (The Arc NCR). Please click on "Fill in an application" in the upper right hand corner to apply. If you represent a company/organization wishing to be a corporate or group volunteer, please fill in one application on behalf of your organization. No need for multiple applications!
For 63 years, The Arc NCR has helped people with differing abilities build better lives one person at a time. The Arc NCR currently offers the following services to individuals with differing abilities living in Harford and Cecil Counties:
- Supported Employment Services to adults
- Family Support Services to individuals (age 0-21) and their families
- Services for Transitioning Youth
- Treatment Foster Care Services to children and their families
- Supported Living and Personal Support Services to adults
- Community Partners day program for adults
The Arc NCR empowers people with differing abilities to live, work and play in the community.
A world where people with differing abilities lead personally valued lives.
Advocate. Educate. Participate.