Provide care to wildlife patients, including preparing food and enrichment, and cleaning enclosures. Wildlife Caregivers are also responsible for the daily cleaning and maintenance of the wildlife hospital.
This position is ideal for people who care about animals and have an interest in wildlife. Please keep in mind that while caregiving can be very rewarding, it can also be physically demanding and emotionally challenging.
- At least 18 years of age and able to work without direct supervision
- Able to commit to volunteering for a minimum of 16 hours per month (in 4-8 hour shifts) for at least 4 months
- MARS membership -- annual membership fee $10 for seniors/students, $15 for individuals, and $25 for families
- Able to provide proof of current Tetanus vaccination
- Able to provide proof of full COVID vaccination
- Willing to submit to Criminal Record Check