Cycling Lead Volunteer
Are you keen to make the workplace fun and engaging for our great people providing great care through the power of cycling?
- An expected time commitment of once or twice a month
- Volunteer role, expenses paid
- Location: West London
At West London NHS Trust we are passionate about great people providing great care by offering a highly personalised working experience. We are also aspiring to become one of the greenest trusts in London if not the UK. As a volunteer you will promote the diversity and inclusion for all staff, create a Bicycle User Group which is welcoming and accessible to all and develop and champion fun and engaging cycling moments throughout the year.
In return we will offer you:
• An exciting opportunity to be part of an that will make a real difference to our great people providing great care.
• An in your role
• Agreed and reasonable out-of-pocket
• An excellent opportunity to and understanding of the NHS
If you could be a Cycling Lead Volunteer or would like more information, please contact West London NHS Trust Volunteer Services on:
0787 4641 335
Closing date for applications: Monday 15 August 2022