Volunteer Event Usher for Children's Films
EVENT USHER CHILDREN’S FILMS
Are you a people person who enjoys supporting families? If so why not join our friendly team of event ushers who play an integral role at MK Gallery by welcoming and orienting visitors at our Children’s Films.
- Welcome guests to the events space, check tickets, guide visitors to their seats and provide directions to our facilities.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of our events programme in order to answer visitor enquiries.
- At quieter moments make a difference to a visitor’s experience by asking them what they thought of the show or by recommending upcoming events.
- In the event of an emergency support the Fire Wardens with evacuation of the building
- Ensure that health and safety is maintained at all times.
WHY GET INVOLVED?
- Become a valued member of a team of volunteers and professionals who are passionate about delivering a world-class arts programme in the heart of Milton Keynes.
- Develop new skills or build upon existing customer service and communication skills.
- Gain experience volunteering in a gallery environment and learn about how we run our exhibitions and events.
- Enjoy a 50% discount off of food and beverages at the MK Gallery Café Bar.