Food Pantry - MCFC COVID-19 Food Distribution Volunteers
COVID-19 Food Distribution
Montgomery County Family Center has joined efforts with Catholic Charities' SHARE Food Warehouse to distribute boxes of frozen protein, produce, and staple food items to the clients of the MCFC Food Pantry. Volunteers will make it possible to distribute these needed food items to over 300 families!
Volunteers will help prepare and distribute food boxes to each family who arrives. Volunteers should be ready to lift boxes, food, and be outside for 2-3 hours.
- Following CDC guidelines, we suggest volunteers be between 18 and 65 years old, but this is not a requirement. High school students may participate if they are accompanied by an adult and bring a completed Parent Guardian Waiver.
- Ability to lift boxes and stand outside for approximately 3 hours
- Volunteer's household has followed social distancing guidelines for the last 14 days
- Volunteer's household showed no COVID-19 like symptoms for the last 14 days
- No one is volunteer's household has traveled to a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
- Bring and wear a face cover/face mask
Location: Montgomery County Family Center Food Pantry, 12247 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20910
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Tuesday, October 27, 2020||9:30 AM||12:30 PM|
|Tuesday, November 10, 2020||9:30 AM||12:30 PM|
|Tuesday, November 24, 2020||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Tuesday, December 08, 2020||9:30 AM||12:30 PM|
|Tuesday, December 22, 2020||9:30 AM||12:30 PM|