Each year thousands of people volunteer with Catholic Charities; we hope you will be one of them! soon!
Volunteers help us meet the needs of people in our care and of our programs, they multiply the efforts of our staff, and are transformed by their experiences.
Use the search menu on the left to explore the many opportunities to share your gifts and talents with the people in our care. Thanks for responding to the Divine inspiration to volunteer!
Please consider filling out an application and signing up for an upcoming volunteer project that needs your help!
- Sign up to be an "On Call" volunteer – We'll contact you when we need help to see if you're available to jump in & serve.
If you have any trouble registering for a volunteer activity or submitting an application, please contact volunteer@CC-DC.org.
- Volunteer Handbook
- Parent Guardian Waiver For Volunteers Who Are Minors
- Waiver, Confidentiality, & Media Release Form For Adult Volunteers
- Volunteer Event Sign In Sheet
- Volunteer Orientation Schedule 2018
- Volunteer's Commitment And Handbook Acknowledgement
- How to Submit And Edit Your Volunteer Application
Catholic Charities is the social ministry outreach of the Archdiocese of Washington. Motivated by the Gospel message of Jesus Christ, and guided by Catholic social and moral teaching, Catholic Charities strengthens the lives of all in need by giving help that empowers and hope that lasts. To this end we affirm and support the dignity of all human life, strengthen families and serve the poor and most vulnerable.