Each year thousands of people volunteer with Catholic Charities; we hope you will be one of them!
How to Get Involved
- Use the search menu on the left to explore the many volunteer opportunities.
- Check out our Volunteer Calendar for upcoming volunteer events.
- Sign up to be an "On Call" volunteer – We'll contact you (about once a month) when we need help to see if you're available to jump in & serve.
- Are you a School Group? Contact Claire Sanfilippo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other questions? Email volunteer@CC-DC.org
- Parent Guardian Waiver For Volunteers Who Are Minors
- How to Submit And Edit Your Volunteer Application
Catholic Charities is the social ministry outreach of the Archdiocese of Washington. Motivated by the Gospel message of Jesus Christ, and guided by Catholic social and moral teaching, Catholic Charities strengthens the lives of all in need by giving help that empowers and hope that lasts. To this end we affirm and support the dignity of all human life, strengthen families and serve the poor and most vulnerable.