WHERE THE WILD THINGS RUN @ Caw Caw - Race Day Packet Pick Up
Race Day Packet Pick-Up Volunteers
Help distribute packets, t-shirts and other material.
Volunteers general responsibilities include
- Greet participants
- Check identification
- Ensure participants waiver has been completed
- Distribute bibs, t-shirts and other material
- Assist with food prep
- Assist with awards
Help with other areas as needed
Volunteer specific responsibilities include
- Direct on-site registrants to on-site registration forms and where to pay for on-site registration, take down station, cheer for racers at the end of their journey and help remove trackers.
- Marketing Table. Assist participants with safety pins, filling out emergency contact information, passing out maps and promoting future events. Help with course monitoring as needed.
Packet Pick Up. Registration tent set-up, checking identification, distributing bibs and t-shirts. After race has started, assist with award set-up & the award ceremony, assist with food prep & maintaining food station throughout the event. Help with Registration tent break-down.
- Passion for races
- Basic computer (tablet) skills
- Ability to direct
- Good verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working with others
- Training will be provided on-site
- Background Check
- Able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time Must be at least Yes
- Age range Must be at least 18 or older
- Comfortable interacting with the public and large crowds Must be at least Yes
- How much weight can you lift safely and comfortably? Must be at least Less than 20 pounds
- Willing to get wet and/or dirty Must be at least Yes