You should have a good understanding of industry trends, headless content management and ecommerce. Experience with UX, accessibility, responsive and adaptive design is essential. Also, an understanding of the entire modern web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Mostly importantly you will have experience working on your own initiative, of taking ownership of a project or task as part of a team and a hunger to learn & share knowledge.
Obviously a personal commitment to the mission and values of Protect Our Winters and a drive to support others to take effective action is also really important.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality on JAMstack (main website)
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture and technology choices
- Ensuring high-performance and availability along with the rest of the team
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working frontend
- Integrating ecommerce, membership and subscription APIs
- Pairing with other developers to share knowledge and ensure features are delivered to a high standard.