Emergency Disaster Responders - Canteen Responder
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the canteen driver when driving through disaster zones and when parking.
- Help fill out trip sheets with the driver
- Help in the back of the canteen when needed
- Help serve food and hydration to those who are responding to the disaster.
- Help provide emotional and spiritual care by providing a listening ear or praying with those who had a traumatic experience.
- All team members are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the SAEDS garage and canteen.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to lift 20 - 30 pounds
- Have completed the necessary applications
- Be able to pass a background check
- Training in Emergency Disaster Services and food safety
Roster and Time Commitment: Any time there is a disaster, you should be available 24/7 in case there is a situation where the Emergency Disaster Team needs to go to help.
Training /Support: We'll provide training on canteen equipment, the food and the supplies - you stir in the love. Training in Emergency Disaster Services and food safety will be required as well.