Emergency Disaster Responders - Canteen Server
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ride along on the canteen to the disaster location
- Serve food and hydration to those responding to the disaster.
- Help provide emotional and spiritual care by providing a listening ear or praying with those who had a traumatic experience.
- All team members are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the SAEDS garage and canteen.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Cooks must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to lift 20 - 30 pounds
- Completed the necessary applications
- Able to pass a background check
- Emergency Disaster Services and food safety training
Roster and Time Commitment: Any time there is a disaster, you should be available 24/7 in case there is a situation where the Emergency Disaster Team needs to go to help.
Training /support: We'll provide training on canteen equipment, the food and the supplies - you stir in the love. Training in Emergency Disaster Services and food safety will be required as well.