Royal Bulls Head Inn - Research and Admin Support Volunteer
Research and Admin Support Volunteers are involved with searching out the history of The Royal Bull’s Head Inn over the last 175 years, and sharing those interesting facts and stories about the property history and collection items.
If you are person who has a keen interest in our local history and would love to learn more, and you can work independently as well as in a team environment, then please apply for this role. We would love to have you join our team of amazing volunteers.
WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
- You will use your admin skills to provide support the Coordinator with property and volunteer management admin tasks.
- Working as part of a small team of friendly volunteers, assist with researching the family trees of the people of the Royal Bulls Head Inn.
- Researching item in the collection at the Inn.
- You will be provided with assistance to enable you to share stories of past eras to bring our vibrant history to life and create meaning in current times.
- Be prepared to share information about all aspects of history related to the property, including our First People’s history related to the property.
- We also request that you are available help out with other duties around the property as may be required.
WHAT SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS DO I NEED?
- You will have a keen interest in history, heritage buildings and family trees.
- Previous experience in historical research and current history students would be very welcome.
- Be physically capable.
- Agree to comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Be computer literate with access to email communications.
- Be committed to deliver the values and support the causes of NTAQ.
WHEN CAN I VOLUNTEER?
Wednesday’s and Thursday’s 9.30am -3.30pm.