Royal Bulls Head Inn - Grounds and Maintenance Volunteer
Grounds and Maintenance Volunteers are involved with general garden, and other grounds and property maintenance.
If you are person who is handy and loves to fix things so they look and work well, and you can work independently as well as in a team environment, then please apply for this role. We would love to have you join our team of amazing volunteers.
WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
- Working as part of a small team of friendly volunteers, you will be able to support other volunteers in undertaking a variety of general garden and property maintenance tasks such as touch up painting, minor timber repairs, picture hanging, hedge trimming, rubbish removal etc.
- Maintain respect for the historic nature of the property and all in its collection.
- You will be provided with assistance and information to enable you to complete tasks that are necessary.
- We also request that you help out with other duties around the property as may be required, assisting with general gardening and tidiness and other tasks.
WHAT SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS DO I NEED?
- Basic handyman skills and ability to work with tools provided - any further qualifications would be very welcome -carpentry or building experience.
- Be physically capable and be a person committed to safety.
- Agree to comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Be computer literate with access to email communications.
- Be committed to deliver the values and support the causes of NTAQ.
WHEN CAN I VOLUNTEER?
When the Heritage Site Coordinator is on site Wednesday’s and Thursday’s 9.30-3.30.