Royal Bulls Head Inn - Garden Group Volunteer
Garden Group Volunteers are involved with general garden and grounds maintenance. This is a fun group of volunteers dedicated to re-establishing the historic gardens of The Royal Bull’s Head Inn. They work alongside other volunteers and enjoy a special pride in the historic garden.
If you are a person who has a passion for gardening and can happily work independently and also in a team environment, please apply for this role.
WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
- Working as part of a small team of friendly volunteers, you will support other garden volunteers in undertaking a variety of general gardening tasks – weeding, watering, hedge trimming and propagating.
- Maintain respect for the historic nature of the property and its collection.
- You will be provided with assistance to enable you to determine the tasks required.
- We also request that you help out with other duties around the property as may be required, assisting with duties around the garden.
WHAT SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS DO I NEED?
- Basic gardening knowledge, if not a willingness to learn more about gardening.
- Be physically capable.
- Agree to comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Have basic computer literacy and access to email communications.
- Be committed to deliver the values and support the causes of NTAQ.
WHEN CAN I VOLUNTEER?
When the Heritage Site Coordinator is on site: Wednesday’s and Thursday’s 9.30 am -3.30 pm.