Do you enjoy meeting and talking to new people?
Our volunteer welcome team are the face of Newcastle Cathedral; responsible for greeting visitors and ensuring that they have all the information and support they need to enjoy their visit.
This is a varied and exciting role and will involve:
- Welcoming visitors with a smile and a greeting.
- Promoting the Cathedral's events and services.
- Helping visitors to make the most of their visit.
- Answering visitors' questions about the Cathedral's heritage and history.
- Handling small amounts of cash.
Full training and resources will be provided.
This role is available for volunteers aged 16 and over (additional safeguarding measures are in place for volunteers aged under 18)