Scanning/Box Office/Merch Team
Selling tickets and passes through the main ECMA box office at the festival
Cash handling / customer service skills or experience is required for this position
Computer literacy and experience with ticketing systems will be considered an asset
Volunteers are needed during the daytime to help with the conferences and workshops. Customer service and/or music industry experience is an asset.
- Responsible for selling official ECMA and artist merchandise through ECMAs.
- Experience with cash handling would be considered an asset, as well as knowledge of East Coast music
As a key part of the venue team, volunteers sell tickets at the door. This position requires volunteers to attend a tickepro training session Experience with Ticketpro or mobile scanning apps an asset.
Volunteers to operate the Volunteer Centre. Experience in hospitality and in an office environment is an asset.
Registration volunteers are often the first faces that music industry delegates and artists see during ECMA.
Responsible for handing out artist and delegate badges throughout the festival.
Volunteers should have superior customer service skills.
- Volunteers at this booth will be ambassadors for ECMA and the city of St. John's.
- Knowledge of venues and restaurants in St. John's, NL would be considered an asset.
- Volunteers should have superior customer service skills.