Village Hospice seeks committed and organized volunteers to help our office staff with administrative tasks, such as creating packets of information, assembling binders, filing, assisting with special events and projects as needed.
To become a Village Hospice Volunteer, we ask you to:
- Participate in the required hours of training and orientation for new volunteers, as well as mandatory annual training (all provided by Village Hospice);
- Complete application paperwork, an interview, two-step TB skin test, and background screening process;
- Commit to one year (or more) of service to Village Hospice;
- Be dedicated to continuing education (provided by Village Hospice), and
- Possess a compassion for caring for others.
Please fill out our application form to apply!