Dallas Hope Charities - Non-Profit Volunteer Administrator
Event Name: Non-Profit Volunteer Administrator
Date: based on volunteer availability
Time: based on volunteer availability
Location: Dallas Hope Charities Office, Dallas TX 75235 - South of Dallas Love Field
For the privacy and safety of our staff, the physical address will be provided to qualified volunteers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Discreetly handling confidential information, letters, and email.
- Creating spreadsheets, presentations, and purchase orders
- Creating and submitting monthly reports
- Conducting and/or arranging training and meetings
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Overseeing office equipment maintenance and updates
- Overseeing and managing IT
- Marketing and community events on occasion
- Receiving and directing emails, visitors, and deliveries
- Most importantly supporting and protecting the time of the CEO
- Will also be asked to complete additional duties as needed/identified.
- Comfortable interacting with people, ability to be flexible.
Dress Code: comfortable clothing, closed-toed shoes
Lead Contact: Tamika Perry, Chief Executive Officer
Phone: provided to confirmed volunteers
Questions / Scheduling Concerns: Direct to your lead contact.
- Background Check Must be Completed
- Volunteer Handbook Must be I have read and agree with the terms included in the volunteer handbook.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening