Collections, Knowledge and Engagement - Entomology Assistant
Royal British Columbia Museum Volunteer Program Job Description
Volunteers will be assisting in the Entomology Department
Assist the Entomology Collection Manager and Researcher with tasks related to the improvement of the organization within the entomology collection.
- Mounting, storing, and preserving specimens.
- Improving data records
- Most volunteers in this area have a background in sciences
To be determined by department
Suitability of assignment is subject to ongoing evaluation
Volunteer Sponsor(s)Titles : Collection Manager and Researcher, Entomology
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon