Youth Advisory Committee (YAC)
headspace is providing young people with the opportunity to be heard and be active around youth mental health in their local community. There are a number of roles you can play in the headspace Bentleigh Youth Advisory Committee, including:
- Leading and participate in youth projects in your local area
- Represent headspace at community events and activities
- Research and evaluation of headspace services
- Consultation around resource development such as, factsheets, brochures, radio ads etc.
- Media Spokesperson
By getting involved you will:
- Have the opportunity to have your say and influence youth mental health services in Australia
- Develop new professional skills and networks
- Be part of a team of other young people who are passionate about youth mental health
- Make a difference to youth mental health including your own!
headspace Bentleigh will provide some training to support you to participate in the above groups or activities