We are looking for dedicated volunteers who would like to join our Ambassador network!
Ambassadors are the face of ShelterBox in their community. Our Ambassadors are committed volunteers that speak about ShelterBox or arrange awareness-building/fundraising events at local festivals and venues throughout the year. These incredible volunteers are at the heart of our organisation and do an amazing job of sharing the ShelterBox story and inspiring others to support our work. Our Ambassadors are highly committed and are actively involved in multiple activities throughout the year and for an extended period of time. Ambassadors set personal fundraising goals and deliver presentations to Rotary Clubs, community groups, schools and more.
This is a self-directed role to raise awareness about our ShelterBox and does require an interest in delivering presentations, public speaking and fundraising.
Volunteering with ShelterBox Australia provides you with a unique opportunity to engage in your community and set your own volunteer goals. You will be supported by the office as well as through a network of over 100 Ambassadors around the country.
Benefits to being a ShelterBox Ambassador
- Chance to further develop public speaking skills
- Linked into a network of highly engaged and motivated volunteers country wide
- Total support from the ShelterBox Australia staff and Area Coordinators
- Ability to create your own volunteer experience
- Chance to make a real difference to families who have lost everything after a disaster