VOLUNTEER OPENINGS - MKT: Marketing Campaign Coordinator(s)
New position that coordinates Branding Campaigns for the chapter. Will work with various event coordinators to ensure that marketing team is aware of all the events and has started a lead campaign through Social Media, event promotion on website, segmented email marketing,and follow-up article if necessary. Coordinator will return to the event team (& Leadership team) the various links to help promote the event across all channels.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Weekly: 1-2 hours
- Verify Website content is posted and active on a weekly basis.
- Verify events are posted in eblasts on a timely basis.
- Select proper options to get events marketed to targeted audiences both inside and outside the chapter.
- Coordinate with Social Media team on what needs to be posted and in what order to ensure vibrant changing content.
- Meet with VP to ensure that program is being developed in-line with chapter and PMI expectations.
- Chapter & BoD reporting, communication and escalations (as requested)
- Metrics and benchmarking – Consolidated status report of all campaigns.
- Volunteer can be remote.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to members of marketing and technology teams.
- Ability ensure campaign tasks are handled on a timely basis.
- Ability to use Excel to pull member and non-member interests for targeted marketing.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment.
- Knowledge (or willingness to learn) setting up submission of articles and events on chapters website using the current technology ticketing system.
Expected Level of Effort:
- Minimum 1-2 hours per week – with additional time as needed.
Reports to: VP of Marketing & Outreach