VOLUNTEER OPENINGS - MEMB: Networking Events Team Members
Summary: Volunteers to help plan, organize, and run PMI-LA Networking events at various locations in the LA area.
- Participate in virtual team meetings and all event planning, including decisions re the type of event and the location of the event
- Take the lead on various activities such as:
- Securing venues
- Preparing communication materials
- Procuring decorations and giveaways
- Tracking registration
- Providing support the "day of" at the event
- Contribute to lessons learned post event
- "Internal facing" - organizing, tracking details, planning
- "External facing" - enjoy interacting with members
Reports To: Member Networking Events Project Manager
Estimated Time of Commitment: 1 to 3 hours per week remotely during planning and preparation phases; 2 to 4 hours at the event. May volunteer for one event or more.