Print and Distribution Assistant & Runner
Purpose of Role:
Being the liaison between the different areas of the event. This role will cover both print and distribution as well as Runner duties. Print & Distribution duties will be required before and after racing, the Runner role will be required during racing (depending on the race schedule but approx. between 8am and 5pm)
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Use and maintain a high-end printer. Monitor ink, paper and toner levels.
- Plan and ensure printing needs of each department are met during the competition.
- Being responsible for the correct distribution of print material between all coordinators, staff and team leaders.
- Plan and maintain stock (cartridges, paper, toner)
- Providing up to date information to the different areas.
- Assuring correct dispatch of information and documents to managers.
- Assist coordinators and managers in various tasks.
- Responsible and resourceful
- Ability to be proactive with good planning skills
- Ability to work closely with other team members is essential.
- Reliable and committed
- Note: this role can vary in activity and will have points of downtime. If you like to keep busy at all times, then this role may not be for you.
This role is required to complete a minimum of 4 shifts for the event but ideally for the entire week. Please contact us if you wish to discuss this.