C19 Volunteering - Estates Volunteer
Assisting the Estates team on a range of jobs around the hospital. Tasks may vary depending on need and weather but could involve gardening, painting (indoor and outdoor), supplies management, pathway and parking clearance/sweeping.
The role of the Estates Volunteer may involve:
- Gardening - weed removal, litter picking, collection of green waste & take to the waste compound.
- Painting – internal and external areas including corridors, barriers, safety lines, etc.
- General estates cleaning – sweeping pathways/parking areas, leaf build-up, gravel areas, etc.
- Collection and storage of deliveries from suppliers
- Clearing notice boards for further use.
The Estates team are currently offering two volunteering shifts on each Wednesday. Volunteers can sign up for one or both shifts.
- 7:30 – 12:30
- 13:00 – 16:00