VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION
TITLE: Education Program Assistant
Homework Assistance - Tutoring
REPORTS TO: Education Manager
The Education Program is responsible for: providing guidance and discipline to ensure a safe and positive environment for youth; and assisting in the implementation and delivery of educational programs for youth ages 6 to 18.
Knowledgeable of youth development principles and practices. Knowledgeable of the procedures and resources related to career and education programs.
Academically sound, high school junior and seniors. Some college preferred.
Minimum of one year experience working with youth ages 6 to 18.
- One time $15 background check fee and volunteer application
- Must be able to pass background check and fingerprint check
- Must complete online abuse prevention trainings
AREAS OF PROGRAM RESPONSIBILITY
Club wide educational events and programs
1. Implement and administer programs and services to members
2. Monitor programs and activities
3. As required prepare necessary member and activity reports.