Volunteer with the RSPCA NSW
Volunteers are integral to the work RSPCA NSW does. Their commitment, dedication and passion helps abandoned, neglected, sick and surrendered animals all across New South Wales. We can't thank our volunteers enough for the incredible work they do.
If you're interested in learning more about volunteering for RSPCA NSW, please select your preferred location or role. Please note that some volunteer roles will involve direct animal contact, while others will involve providing support without direct contact.
However you decide to help, you'll be making a life-changing difference to animals in need.
To view our full FAQ's, please click here.
What are the requirements?
You must have an email address, as communications and updates are sent via email and be at least 16 years of age. Administration roles are minimum 18 years of age.
What is the recruitment process?
1. Select the volunteer or foster care role you're interested in (Roles change regularly, so if something isn't a perfect fit, check back later).
2. Review the advertisement
3. Submit your expression of interest which is linked to each volunteer role
4. Phone screen with our coordinator or administrator staff
5. Attend an on-site orientation with our volunteer coordinators
6. Complete your online induction and quiz within 7 days
8. Attend a training session with our coordinator
All questions can be directed to email@example.com