Thank you for taking the first step toward becoming a volunteer at The Center! We rely on volunteers to help us achieve our mission – we couldn’t do it without you!
Due to the sensitive nature of our programs and services, there is a process to apply and be accepted as a Center volunteer. The process takes on average 2-4 weeks.
Our current Volunteer Application process requires that volunteers:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete an On-line Volunteer Application
- Schedule a Get To Know You Session
- Attend a 2-Hour Volunteer Orientation
- Complete Live Scan (fingerprinting) and clearance of Megan’s Law
All potential new volunteers who are classified as Applicants are required to schedule a 20 minute Get To Know You Session, before being invited to the New Volunteer Orientation. See below for a full list of upcoming Get To Know You Sessions.