Joplin Family Store - Store Worker
1. Sort through clothing donations and hang them.
2. Sort through specific donations and prepare them for the sale floor.
3. Tag clothing items for sale floor.
4. Help accept donations and prepare a donation receipt.
5. Keep track of items that should be specially priced.
6. Do minor cleaning as needed in the store.
7. Clean shelving by dusting or picking up clothes in the store floor and return to their proper places on the racks.
- Background Check
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 20 lbs
- Which age catergory do you belong? Must be at least 16 or older
The next 10 shifts (out of 368 total shifts) for this activity are as follows
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Monday, June 01, 2020||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Monday, June 01, 2020||12:00 PM||3:00 PM|
|Tuesday, June 02, 2020||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Tuesday, June 02, 2020||12:00 PM||3:00 PM|
|Wednesday, June 03, 2020||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Wednesday, June 03, 2020||12:00 PM||3:00 PM|
|Thursday, June 04, 2020||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Thursday, June 04, 2020||12:00 PM||3:00 PM|
|Friday, June 05, 2020||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Friday, June 05, 2020||12:00 PM||3:00 PM|