The Late Shows - The Late Shows Steward 2019
We are looking for volunteers to work as event stewards around and near the Late Shows venues.
As a Late Show 2019 steward, you will represent The Late Shows by:
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Providing excellent customer service to The Late Shows visitors.
- Handing out programmes to visitors and an environmentally friendly alternative to the now obsolete late shows glow stick.
- Fielding questions from members of the public and knowing where to signpost them to.
- Giving directions to venues and bus stops (you'll be provided with a volunteer lanyard listing all the information you'll need)
- Chatting with visitors about other venues on the route that they may enjoy or even provide the information they need to plan their routes.
- Keeping the Late Shows event vital and exciting for the public.
Late Shows Stewards are the public face of this amazing event and we can't do it without you!
- Read Volunteer policy and volunteer agreement Must be yes
- What age category are you? Must be at least 18 and older
This activity generally occurs on
- Friday - Evening, Through the night
- Saturday - Evening, Through the night