Stephenson Steam Railway - Waggonway Tearoom Catering Assistant
The Stephenson Railway Museum is a much loved destination for train lovers and those wanting a great day out with the family.
The Waggonway Tea Rooms is a new volunteer run establishment at Stephenson Railway Museum, offering visitors a selection of drinks and snacks to buy and enhance their visit to the Museum.
Your duties will include
- food and drink preparation,
- washing up and cleaning,
- serving customers,
- cash handling
- using the till,
- making tea's and coffees,
- assisting with food prep,
- clearing tables,
- You will need to be a good communicator, reliable and have great customer service skills with good attention to detail.
- *Please note: we are happy to cover any volunteer transport costs for use of your own car/motorbike or public transport involved with this role.
- General induction Must be attended
- Read Volunteer policy and volunteer agreement Must be yes
- What age category are you? Must be at least 18 and older