Stephenson Steam Railway - Track Maintenance
Permanent Way (track maintenance) volunteers look after our 2 miles of mainline to Percy Main and all the track in the yard. This can include everything from heavy maintenance to regular running repairs and light maintenance, including greasing, ferrule replacements, lineside foliage work and point work oiling and more.
- Covid 19, return to, or starting to volunteering Must be eLearning covid19 response
- Equalities Data returned Must be Returned
- General induction Must be attended
- Photo Consent form signed Must be Yes
- Read Volunteer policy and volunteer agreement Must be yes
- Read Volunteers returning to Museums information Must be Completed