Park Ambassador Program
Park Ambassadors are trained volunteers who act as representatives for Louisville Parks and Recreation. Our Ambassador program provides a unique and meaningful volunteer experience, allowing residents to play a pivotal role in strengthening our city’s parks.
- Complete regular park assessments of the assigned park(s)
- Host community projects and clean-ups throughout the year with support from the Volunteer Office
- Attend community events and share information about Louisville Parks and Recreation programming, events, and volunteer opportunities
- Must be at least 18 years old, submit an online application, and complete training.
- Commit to serving one year in a park or group of small parks, averaging about one and a half hours of service per week.
- Attend at least one community outreach event during the year
- Organize at least one volunteer project in their park
- Park Ambassadors are asked to serve about 6 hours per month