Athletics / Coaching Youth Sports
Louisville Parks and Recreation community centers host youth athletics leagues throughout the year. Whether you love volleyball, basketball, baseball, or just being active, we have a volunteer role for you! Coaches not only share their love of the game, they also help mentor our youth and teach teamwork, respect, and the importance of physical activity.
- Oversee team activities and administrative responsibilities
- Some knowledge of the game and/or willingness to learn
- Mandatory coaches training
- Ability to efficiently coordinate practices and gameplay
- Punctual, energetic, enthusiastic and organized