Iroquois Amphitheater Ushering Program
The Iroquois Amphitheater concert season runs from March through September each year and Volunteer Ushers help us make each and every show a success!
Essential Volunteer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides a welcoming atmosphere by ensuring all patrons are given professional and friendly customer service in a safe environment.
- Ushers will be assigned to a specific position or a designated location in the seating area.
- Ushers are expected to treat all guests as individuals and provide answers to any and all questions.
- Volunteers are asked to commit to at least 5 events in the season.
- Typical Shift is from 5:00- 11:30 PM (Check-in is 30 minutes before gates
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Professional and clean image for guests
- Ability to work with a broad range of people
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Ability to deal effectively with stressful situations
- Exhibits effective communication skills
- Must have access to a working email account
- Amphitheater polo (One will be provided upon arrival of first show)
- Black or Khaki pants, shorts or skirts; length no shorter than 2 inches above the knee
- Closed-toe shoes
- A non-logo baseball cap is acceptable
- Plain, neutral-colored sweater or jacket for inclement weather