Photography / Videography
Share your love of photography or videography, learn a new skill, or expand your abilities.
Photography Volunteers: Volunteers are encouraged to take photos while in the parks to share on Parks' social media, newsletters, and other publications. Photography volunteers can also sign-up to take photos at special events and programming throughout the year.
Videography Volunteers: The volunteer video team works to capture and create fun, educational videos on a range of topics. Volunteers are needed to help with storyboard planning, videoing, and editing.
Essential Volunteer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture photos/videos of parks, community centers, and programming
- Assist with video ideas, planning, filming, and editing
- Cell phone or camera to take photos or video (No fancy equipment necessary, cellphone photos and video are sufficient.)
- Ability to share photos or videos via Google Photos / Google Drive
- Willingness to learn new skills, share ideas, and work with a team
- Professional behavior when working with the public
- 2 hours per month on average, more time required for some videography projects