Athletics - Youth Soccer Coaching and Non-coaching Volunteers ⚽
We are looking for some fun, energetic coaches to help with youth soccer! Join us for soccer season as a volunteer. There are roles for different interest and skill levels, so don't hesitate to sign-up. Must be 18 years old or older.
- Who Will I Be Coaching: Youth 5 to 10 years old
- Dates: September 18th – October 30th
- Time Commitment: 2 hours per week for 6 weeks
- Where: Petersburg, Shawnee, and Wyandotte Park
- Games: Start time between 9 am – 12pm Saturdays
- Practices: At least once a week. Date and time decided by the coach
We Provide Support to Coaches!
Louisville Parks and Recreation will communicate with parents, provide practice drills, and will be there throughout the season!
Non Coaching Role
- Timekeeper: Run the score clock during games, have youth sign in before each game, make sure games start on time
- Site Coordinator: Report scores, make sure field and equipment are in safe playing conditions, and report any incidents to the league administrator
For More Information, Contact:
Mr. Deondra Wynn, Athletics Supervisor, email@example.com, Cell: 502-398-1996, Office: 502-456-3261
- Background Check Must be at least Complete
- CAN (Child Abuse and Neglect) Check Must be at least Form Submitted
- Volunteer Agreement to Accept Workers Compensation Form Must be Complete