Volunteer Opportunities for Groups - Adopt A Park 🌱 Program Application
Adopt-A-Park is a stewardship program that matches corporate and community partners with a local park to love. Adopt-A-Park partners commit to becoming stewards of this park property. At a minimum, partners perform four projects per year at their adopted park. The Adopt-A-Park program is designed specifically for groups from local companies, schools, neighborhood groups, and other community organizations. Learn more about the program in the Adopt-A-Park Handbook.
To get started complete the Adopt A Park Application HERE or contact the volunteer office at LMPRvolunteer@louisvilleky.gov or call (502) 574-6403 for more information.
- Complete an Adopt A Park Application
- Informal Interview with Parks Volunteer Coordinator
- Team Leaders Complete Volunteer Applications
- Team Leaders Complete Volunteer Waiver
- Team Leaders Complete Background Check
- Complete a Park Assessment of the Park to Identify Needs and Focus Areas of Group
- Complete the Adoption Agreement
Parks Available for Adoption:
- Volunteer Agreement to Accept Workers Compensation Form Must be Complete