Dog Park Maintenance Volunteer
As a Dog Park Maintenance Volunteer, your role will be to maintain a safe and pleasant environment for the animals, staff, and the community to enjoy.
- Perform general ground maintenance i.e. pick up garbage, dog toys, and empty dog waste bin, cut the lawn, whipper sniper, and raking.
- Update centre manger regarding the status of the dog park and any health and safety concerns.
- Ability to efficiently use various power and hand tools/equipment.
- Ability to operate equipment following safety guidelines and procedures.
- Experience completing general ground maintenance.
- Willingness to work outside and in adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to work independently and be supportive of the Society’s policies and procedures.
- Must have a genuine compassion for animals.