• Remove stages
• Remove backdrops
• Put all signage back into sheds
• Stack chairs and move to storage
• Prayer flags taken down and put away
• Pick up all butt cans, recycle bins, and garbage cans. (properly clean and store)
• Take down tents and store
• Clean up all venues
• Ensure all the camping areas are clean
How Long: As long as it takes - Physical Effort Required!
Typically two 4-hour shifts each day = 8 hour shift.
When: Tuesday, August 6 / Wednesday, August 7
Which Venues: Various / Entire Festival Area
Report To: Site Set Up Manager(s)