*Having your Food Safe is an asset but not required.
**Use of a bike to transport meals is a MUST. We can not provide one for you.
These shifts are only 2 hours each. It is ideal if one person takes all shifts.
• Work under the direction of the School Coordinator and Festival Staff
• Collect meal orders (by radio and word of mouth) from the various venues that cannot get to the dining hall for meal service times. Ie: Festival Head Office, Merch Booth, etc.
• Gather all meal requests from the Dining Hall, and tally meals with the front door volunteers.
• Deliver meals to the staff and volunteers. Mark off meals on meal passes
• Follow basic Food Safe practice
How Long: 2 hr shifts
When: Friday, August 2 / Saturday, August 3 / Sunday, August 4 / Monday, August 5
Which Venues: Wells/Barkerville School, AKA - Kitchen/Dining Hall and Various Venues
Report To: School Coordinator and Festival Staff