Sound & Stage Hand
SOUND & STAGE HAND
Experience is a Required.
*You will be working on your own in this venue.
• Work under the direction of the Production Manager and Sound Techs
• Interpreting stage plots and implementing them
• Carrying heavy equipment
• Setting up cords/cables, microphones, etc.
• May be asked to run the sound board
• Assist in any technical issues
• Help trouble shoot and problem solve to keep performances on time
• Help maintain a clean and organized stage and sound booth area
How Long: 4 hr shifts
When: Saturday, August 3 / Sunday, August 4
Which Venues: All venues
Report To: Production Manager, Sound Tech, Venue Manager