Set Up Crew
• Assemble stages
• Set up backdrops
• Map out, and mark the parking spaces in the parking areas
• Flag off no camping areas
• Set-up tables/chairs
• Pick-up gear from various storage locations, and move to appropriate stages
• Set-up kitchen & dining hall
• Set-up tables/tents for Sound persons
• Set-up small & large tents at various locations around the festival grounds
• Set-up traffic, parking barriers signage
• Place signs around festival - directional, parking, etc.
• Place no smoking signs around venues
• Assist the Festival Staff in the office with various duties
• Help Set up the Recycling area
• And various other set up duties
How Long: As long as it takes - Physical Effort Required!
Typically two 4-hour shifts each day = 8 hour shifts.
When: Tuesday, July 30 / Wednesday, July 31 / Thursday, August 1 / Friday, August 2
Which Venues: Various / Entire Festival Area
Report To: Site Set Up Manager(s)