At the Cancer Society our administrators are vital in keeping the organisation running smoothly and ensuring we are providing the best service and support to our clients and other volunteers.
If you are a ’no job too big or small’ kind of person who can turn your hand to anything in the world of admin, we would love to hear from you.
As part of our 3000-strong network of volunteers, our administrators help us to provide the systems, information and back-up which help us care and support people at what can be a difficult time.
What this role brings to the organisation:
- Greeting members of the public and clients as they come into the centre
- Assistance with filing, photocopying, data entry, folding mail etc;
- Assistance with retail sale and stock control of merchandise (if needed);
- A positive and professional attitude.
- 1 shift per week/fortnight - Shifts are 3 hours per week
- Shifts are; 9.30am to 12.30pm and 12.30pm to 3.30pm – Monday to Friday
- Flexibility around cover for volunteers absences
If you think this is the right role for you, please fill out an application form.