General Office - Unpaid Internships
Internships are the beginnings of one’s professional development; so working at a company with strong professional development is beneficial. The Salvation Army of Waterloo/Cedar Falls looks forward to providing students with an educational experience and appreciates the assistance interns provide!
Departments Accepting Unpaid Interns
- Business Administration
- Social Ministries (Pathway of Hope & Emergency Shelters)
- Culinary Food Services
- Youth Center Services
- Pastoral Care
Please know internships are limited and may not be available for each semester.
- Background Check
- Are you with a group? Must be at least No
- EDS badged and credentialed Must be No
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 10lbs
- In which age category are you currently? Must be at least Over 18 years of age