Whitetail Woods Regional Park - 6.29 - 8.31: Music in the Park Event Assistant
Bring a blanket or chair, sit under the big sky of Whitetail Woods on a summer evening, and enjoy entertaining musical performances. Volunteers are needed for set up, greeting, and event assistance.
- June 29: UMTG — Hip hop and R&B group; Take the Weekend — Twin Cities rock band
- July 27: Tropical Zone Orchestra — Caribbean music (salsa, merengue and cumbia)
- Aug. 31: New River Ramblers — Cajun Southwest Louisiana dance music; Blue Dog — original native blues and rock
Whitetail Woods Regional Park
17100 Station Trail
Farmington, MN 55044
Time: 5:00 - 7:30 p.m. (two volunteer shifts)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Event Set Up Team - Help set up our performance pop up tent, set out event signage, parking cones, and more (3:00 - 5:00 p.m. shift).
- Event Greeters/Ushers/Clean Up Crew - Help greet event attendees, help direct those with mobility support to the sidewalk seating, help take down tent and pick up event signage and cones (4:30 - 7:30 p.m. shift).
Must be 18 years old or older
Minimum Time Commitment
Varies by shift assignment
Mild - May include walking short distances over relatively level terrain. Periods of standing or sitting will be required. Comfortable shoes recommended.
Garrett Zaffke | Community Relations and Volunteer Services Coordinator
Dakota County Communications
1590 Highway 55| Hastings, MN 55033
Direct: (651) 438-4635 | Fax: (651) 438-4405 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted Data Privacy Notice - Tennessen Notice Must be Yes
- Signed Volunteer Waiver Must be at least Yes