Facility Volunteers - Facilities Support Volunteers
Help us create a clean, safe, and attractive environment for everyone who enters our doors! We need a dedicated and organized individual to perform the tasks that will make our facility a place that everyone can be proud of.
Under the supervision of our Facilities Manager, the facilities assistant will help keep our location clean and updated so we can continue to provide services to our community.
Responsibilities include floor maintenance, vacuuming the Chapel, emptying the trash, and possible event setup. We'll also ask your help in keeping an eye out for bigger beautification projects that might interest a large group of volunteers.
These volunteer hours will need to take place Monday-Friday. The schedule is flexible and will be worked out with the Facilities Manager.
- 18 years or older
- Must be able to comfortably lift 20lbs
- Reliable, professional, and hardworking
- Pass initial screening process
Alcohol and drugs are not permitted at any of The Salvation Army's Facilities or volunteer site.
Clothing must be respectful as you will be representing The Salvation Army.
*Off Street Parking is available.*
If this volunteer opportunity seems like a match for your experience, skills, and interests, please complete the online application by clicking the “Sign Up” button.
Thank you again for your interest in volunteering with The Salvation Army!
- Background Check
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 20 lbs.
- Safe From Harm Training Level Completed Must be at least Video training
- What age category do you belong? Must be at least 18 or older
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday Morning